We need information in microbiology summer programs

johanna roman Rocca joajc at nuestravoz.net
Sun Jan 23 13:22:56 EST 2000

I'm an active member of the microbiology society in the University of
Puerto Rico and I'm interested in advice students of the different
summer programs they can work. We want to motivate them in continue
microbiology studies. Many students are interested and I want to know if
you can help me with some information. I'll be very grateful.

att.
Microbioly society secretary of U.P.R, Rio Piedras
Johanna Román Rocca