super virus attacks the world

Dekkerc DEKKERC at CENTOCOR.COM
Wed Jan 19 08:09:54 EST 2000

The DNA must have a stabil, core part..... otherwise the virus would die
out. Find it and make monclonal antibodies against it.
Problem may be that it is tucked away deep into the virus' proteins (if it
has any; I don't know the morphology of this virus)
But it's worth a chance.

Cees.

Sigmund Freud wrote in message
<0146ce5a.0cc1fa6a at usw-ex0108-062.remarq.com>...
>Scientists during decades looks the reply to
>disactivate the viral Dna of the grippe, but he is
>polimórfico, and it will always get information of cells
>deceased and as they had been deceased and now? How to
>bar the genetic advance of the grippe?
>

>* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find
related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is
Beautiful