AIDS Origin: Statistics & Smoking Guns

Thomas Keske TKeske at mediaone.net
Tue Jan 11 07:10:14 EST 2000

> David, Tom is a biased fool who often posts inaccuracies on this subject.
> please do not respond to him.

Jorge, you are a biased fool with an ax to grind, also,
but it is obviously you who are trying to suppress debate
and discussion.

If there are inaccuracies, you've certainly said nothing
intelligent or specific in attempt to refute them.

If I had no regard for accuracy, I wouldn't be running around
trying to get critique from university professors and authors
of AIDS books, as I have been doing.   The whole point of
posting to this newsgroup is to get critique on factual matters,
which I've rarely seen- just name-calling and mud-slinging.

This is a politically explosive issue.   You cannot pretend
that you are "objective"- you are dripping with hate
that is politically/socially motivated.   It has everything
to do with your feeling about gays, about people with
AIDS, about your country, about your pride in your profession.