confidential information

Martin Latterich root at lipid.salk.edu
Mon Jan 10 23:22:57 EST 2000

Please, folks, it is bad enough that our group is spammed every now
and then. So lets try not to add additional fuel to this.

Thank you!

Martin Latterich, PhD
bionet.microbiology Discussion Leader

On 1/4/00, 11:13:33 AM, lamb <L.A.M.Buisman at cable.A2000.nl> wrote
regarding Re: confidential information: