AIDS Origin: Statistics & Smoking Guns

Thomas Keske TKeske at mediaone.net
Mon Jan 10 19:18:35 EST 2000

An update:

I'm conversing with an AIDS author who agrees about the
bottom-line connection of the vaccine trial, but disputes meaning of the
"11 of 24" figure.  He says there the total of men in the study
included some who received the vaccine and some who didn't.
The "11 of 24" is for the whole group, which appears to be
an improbable thing in itself, but we are more interested in
how many of the earliest AIDS victims actually received the
vaccine, not merely participating in the study.

We digging to get numbers on which we can agree.
Any info is welcome.