Deep Hot Biosphere, Thomas Gold

Fred Pruyn pruyn at ad.nl
Sun Jan 2 15:11:12 EST 2000

Thanks for the link to your review. It was helpful, though I thought that
Gold meant to say that microbes still play an active role in the production
of so called fossil fuel. The book was a gift to a friend (we exchange
literature now and then) who did not mind that I read it myself before he
returned from a trip ... so I do not have it any longer.

Fred Pruyn

David J. Thomas <dthomas at lyon.edu> schreef in berichtnieuws
386E299B.28170959 at lyon.edu...
> I wrote a review of this book for the journal, Ecology. It might help
> with your question.

http://www.esajournals.org/esaonline/?request=get-document&issn=0012-9658&vo
lume=080&issue=06&page=2131

(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0387985468/o/qid=946589289/sr=8-1/10