Deep Hot Biosphere, Thomas Gold

David J. Thomas dthomas at lyon.edu
Sat Jan 1 11:21:47 EST 2000

I wrote a review of this book for the journal, Ecology. It might help
with your question.
http://www.esajournals.org/esaonline/?request=get-document&issn=0012-9658&volume=080&issue=06&page=2131

--
David J. Thomas, Ph.D., FBIS
Assistant Professor of Biology
E-mail: dthomas at lyon.edu or marsbugs at aol.com
http://www.lyon.edu/webdata/users/dthomas/index.html

Editor of Marsbugs:  The Electronic Astrobiology Newsletter
http://www.lyon.edu/webdata/users/dthomas/marsbugs/marsbugs.html