IUBio

Aspiring writer needs NG help for story

Chris Watson cdwatson at blackboard.com
Mon Jul 12 19:29:13 EST 1999

Hi! I'm writing a story and need information (email, if possible)  Errors
will be mine alone and credit will go to those who help (of course!)
Technical and procedural answers are appreciated.

1) How would I determine a new chromosome?

2) How are new Chromosomes named/numbered?

3) What is the current status of the Human Genome Project?

4) How exactly is gene therapy performed?

All answers are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Chris

--
Christopher D. Watson
Engineer, Wide Area and Broadband Networks
cdwatson at bboard.com