IUBio

susceptibility of ultra-bacteria to heat?

*selah* soma at iii.dorsai.org
Sun Jul 11 23:00:58 EST 1999

Ok. But, no one has talked about what the arguments are against the
existence of these bacteria. I had recently read that all bacteria arise
from viruses anyway. And that bacteria give rise to fungi. So it sounds
like maybe these "ultra bacteria" are possibly like an in-between stage of
devolopment (between viruses and bacteria)?