IUBio

Amino Acid Activation( Genetics )

Dora Gavriil dolphine at otenet.gr
Tue Jan 12 17:11:02 EST 1999

Amino acid activation in genetics is when the correct amino acid is
connected to the correct t-RNA so it can be added to a newly formed amino
acid chain (a protein)
In addition a small protein can activate the expression of a gene and that
is called protein activation of a genen or amino acid activation.
I think that is what you are looking for.  If not please send more
information about what you are talikng about and I will try to help.
Sincerely
Dora Gavriil