IUBio

Handwashing soap

Saureus105 saureus105 at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 17:56:58 EST 1999

I have a problem that I need help with.  The handwashing soap at my facility
contains dimethyl benzyl ammonium chlorides and Ethyl benzyl ammonium chloride
at 5% each.  Its my understanding that these are irritants.  If so, are they
safe to apply to the hands over an extended period of time.  If anyone has any
knowledge about this, please share with me.

Also, I was told that this soap is intended for cleaning walls, doors, floors,
and items of that nature.

Thanks in advance
Bob Fisher

Please send reply to my personal mailbox at:  Saureus105 at aol.com