Feature Story Ideas for Online Magazine

Greg greg at pureimpact.com
Thu Aug 26 14:31:11 EST 1999

Greetings,

I am looking for anyone who has an interesting tale to tell in the world of
molecular and cellular biology.  I realize that this is a wide net, indeed.
I need these stories for possible features in an online magazine.  From
cloning to genetic engineering to nanotechnology and beyond, I'm looking for
any leads or story ideas.  Scientists on the cutting edge or working
"underground" would be particularly interesting.  Surprise me.  Please send
me an e-mail at greg at pureimpact.com - thank you.