Diesel fuel bug

Bill_A_Nussbaumer at ms.bd.com Bill_A_Nussbaumer at ms.bd.com
Thu Aug 26 14:28:47 EST 1999

Bill A Nussbaumer at BDX
08/26/99 03:21 PM

If you can find one that will eat through my mother's fruitcake then I think
we'll have something.  ;-)

Bill

I suspect that this thing is a developing urban legend, but still it's fun
to contemplate. If we had a deisel bug today, could a tire bug be far
behind?  :-)  Hey, and then how about a bug that eats the polymer matrix for
fibreglass composites!

                                                   -dlj.