HELP ME-BASIC YEAST Q'S

Bob/Judy Dilworth dilworth at megsinet.net
Wed Aug 25 17:35:40 EST 1999

As to the differences in the types of yeast, that is an industrial
question.  Why not try the companies who make the yeast (Fleischman or
Red Star to name the big grocery store brands)?  They also have web
pages.

Come on, if I can think of this, so can you.  Let YOUR mind work instead
of relying on ours.

Judy Dilworth, M.T. (ASCP)
Microbiology