Diesel fuel bug

Old Anglo arthur at scots-land.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 14:28:13 EST 1999

A recent phenomenon is the appearance of a 'bug', possibly a bacteria, that grows in
diesel fuel.  Has anyone any information on this 'bug' or can anyone point me in the
direction of an information source.

It is a growing problem, especially in the marine environment. A recent example I have
come across resulted in the contamination of 1250 liters of diesel fuel in just 3 days
after loading.

Please reply via E-=mail to <arthur at scots-land.demon.co.uk>

My Web Site:- http://www.ftech.net/~scotland/