info on soil microbiology

Alok Adholeya aloka at teri.res.in
Tue Aug 24 22:29:32 EST 1999

Which biofertilizer you deal with ? We work on Mycorrhizas and at fairly advanced stage .Helping industries to mass produce this and developed number of technologies for field application &Long term storage etc.

Dr. Alok Adholeya
Fellow&Area convenor
Centre for  Mycorrhizal Research
TERI
Darbari Seth Block
Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110 003
Tel: 91-11-4601550, 91-11-4622246 (Office)
       91-11-5086772 (Residence)
Fax: 91-11-4621770, 91-11-4632609
Email: aloka at teri.res.in

**************************************
1974-1975 to 1999-2000
25 years of innovation and change
TERI's silver jubilee

>>> "mat" <msma at vsml.com> 08/23/99 07:49PM >>>
Can  anybody suggest  good website for soil microbiology or any experts
around???
As I am specializing in biofertilizers I would like to have some information
regd the same
thanx
bye

---