demande de renseignements cdg syndrome

KKiser6239 kkiser6239 at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 19:47:42 EST 1999

This is a *very* rough translation.

Karen
8)

    Subject: request for information cdg From syndrome: " PatrickPortier "
    <cafa.portier at wanadoo.fr> Date: Kill, 24 August 1999 04:48 AM EDT

    Hello, I am in the search of information and or information on the syndrome
cdg
    (deficit of glucosilation) whose is reached a 5 month old baby. Thank you
    cafa.portier at wanadoo.fr

>Bonjour,
>Je suis à la recherche de renseignements et ou d'information sur le syndrome
>cdg ( déficit de glucosilation) dont est atteint un  bébé de 5 mois.
>Merci
>cafa.portier at wanadoo.fr

"It's a very ancient saying, but a true & honest thought, that if you become a
teacher, by your pupils you'll be taught." The  King & I  (Getting To Know You)

Karen Kiser MA MT(ASCP)
St. Louis, Mo.
kkiser6239 at aol.com