Contact Info: Proof of 2.7 billion Year Old Eukaryotes... etc.

Anthony Stephen Szopa anthony at ciphile.com
Tue Aug 24 13:02:22 EST 1999

Contact Info:  Proof of 2.7 billion Year Old Eukaryotes... etc.

"Anthony,

Thanks for listening. Our guest was Duane Moser, a microbiologist and
postdoctoral fellow at Princeton. There's an article about his work
in last month's Discover Mag.
Best,
ilsa"

I have not confirmed any of this info but this is what I have come up
with.

This should point you in the right direction, hopefully.

AS