Research help needed: competitive exclusion between two fruit fly species

Omar Sheikh omarsheikh at home.com
Mon Aug 23 20:39:18 EST 1999

I am a student and am doing an experiment to illustrate competitive
exclusion between two species of fruit flies. I am need of research
material and information. I am looking for material that would help my
experiment and written assignment. If you can put me in the right
direction or have any material that would help me please contact me. I
would really appreciate it. Thank You.