E. coli strain that expresses T7 RNAP but not LacZ

Paula J. Schlax pschlax at bates.edu
Mon Aug 16 08:36:36 EST 1999

I am looking for an E. coli strain that expresses T7 RNA polymerase
(like BL21DE3) that does not express B galactosidase (the DE3 lysogen
encodes it apparently). Any help would be greatly appreciated-

I am new to the newsgroup and will check here, or I can be contacted at
pschlax at bates.edu.

Thanks

Paula
--

Dr. Paula J. Schlax

"There's nothing the matter with his mind. He just
does things in his own way and in his own time."