Coronavirus test kits

Ian Bruce BruceI at agriquality.co.nz
Tue Aug 3 21:10:00 EST 1999

We are a Veterinary Diagnostic laboratory and at prsent we are using "Pathosure Enteritis ELISA Kit" from Vetoquinol Diagnostics to test for cornavirus it also tests Ecoli K99 & rotavirus... We are after a test kit that can test just for cornavirus.  We have a rapid latex slide agglutination test for rotavirus (Microgen Bioproducts Ltd) and would be grateful for any information that can help us find another kit for cornavirus.

Ian Bruce   brucei at agriquality.co.nz
Agriquality New Zealand Ltd
Animal Health LAboratory Palmerston North
Microbiology