Postdoc position in Microbiology

mordukhova at my-deja.com mordukhova at my-deja.com
Tue Aug 3 03:29:23 EST 1999

The reason for writting of this letter is that I am looking for a
position. I am a Doctorate in Microbiology and currently working as a
Junior research scientist in the Institute of Biochemistry and
Physiology of Microorganisms of Russian Academy of Sciences, Pushchino,
Moscow region. During my Doctoral Research I have worked on problems
related to microbiological and genetic aspects of phytohormone
indole-3-acetic acid (IAA) synthesis by rhizosphere bacteria of
Pseudomonas genus, a influence of bacterial IAA on the plant growth, the
possibility to change of IAA production level in microorganisms and the
study of IAA synthesis regulation in pseudomonads. As a member of our
research group I worked too on the investigation of antibiotics
synthesizing by rhizosphere Pseudomonas: phenazine compounds, 2,4
diacetylphloroglucinol and pyoluteorin, and the possibility of
perspective strain application for plant protection from phytopathogens.
If you will be interested in my candidature, I will send my Curriculum
Vitae, names of my referees and list of publications and research
skills. E-mail: chuiko at ibpm.serpukhov.su or mordukhova at mail.ru

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/