Endotoxin test

Paul and Kimberly Liska pliska at istar.ca
Mon Aug 2 13:35:51 EST 1999

Hello:

I am wondering if anyone knows of a method to test for endotoxins in a home
environment. We may become  involved in a research study that looks at the
relationship between endotoxins and asthma. We would test the home of an
asthmatic and look for endotoxins. If anyone knows of a method or product
available to do this, please let me know. Thank you very much.