need help determining if a bacteria can cause a condition

Raymond raymond at axis-web.com
Sun Aug 1 16:18:10 EST 1999

Hello all,
    I need references to bacteria and the symptoms they cause.   I've
had to identify two unkowns and now determine if they can cause a given
condition.   The two I've identified(if I have read the results
correctly) are Eschericha coli and Deleya aquamarina.   I need to be
able to site references to back up my statement.   Any reference texts,
published papers, and credible web pages will work.
thanx in advance for any help given.
        Raymond