IUBio

Bacillus lichenformis

suzie10 at my-dejanews.com suzie10 at my-dejanews.com
Wed Sep 30 19:58:59 EST 1998

I've recently isolated some Bacillus lichenformis (using BBL crystals) and I
have been trying to find out if it has any pathogenic properties at all
(specifically towards humans).
Some books suggest that it causes 'pyogenic' infections and 'bacteremia'.(What
do these mean??)
I can't seem to find any elaboration on this. Could someone point me in the
right direction to find out this info, or does anyone know much about it
themselves? Any replies would be much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance,

Suzie (Microbiology Student)