IUBio

Careers in Microbiology\

Kristie Haley khaley at jps.net
Tue Oct 20 23:44:30 EST 1998

In my experience with the classes that I have attended and lecture groups
that I have participated in, I would say men still out number women in the
biology field.  I have more women in some of my science classes the men and
I was suprised at this until I found out that alot of the lower level
courses are also pre-requistes for nursing and physical therapy majors.  It
accounted for 85% of the women in my classes.  Now that I am in my
upperdivision studies, I see fewer and fewer women.
Just another perspective on it.

Kristie

<362D28C5.49AF at compuserve.com>...