IUBio

Bioevolution in Human Polygamous Procreation?

Karl Roberts kr1 at PGSTUMAIL.PG.CC.MD.US
Tue Oct 20 11:42:42 EST 1998

I can honestly say that I have never heard of the concept of sperm
competition via such interesting and inappropriate mechanisms. First,
sperm are not phagocytic (not designed for this you see), and second, do
you assume that human females are structurally adapted to store sperm even
for a short period, in separate structures, then physically release them
on the basis of a voluntary conscious decision? There should be some very
interesting responses to your posting, and I look forward to reading them.
Karl Roberts