IUBio

Help Find Reference

Richard Mateles rmateles at candida.com
Fri Oct 9 10:48:37 EST 1998

I am trying to find a reference for which I have only partial information.

What I have is:

R.H. Scott,  Design and evaluation of experiments..., Biotechnology 83,
235-248.

The problem is that I am not sure that the journal name is correct, nor do I
know whether the "83" is a volume number or something else.  R.H. Scott is a
common enough name that I have not been able to find anything just with the
name.

If any reader knows of the article, I'd appreciate it if they would e-mail
me at rmateles at candida.com

Thanks.

Rich Mateles

Suite A-1706