IUBio

probiotic products

J.T. Pronk j.t.pronk at kabelfoon.nl
Fri Oct 2 16:17:47 EST 1998

Hi Ralf,
The Beyerink/Kluyver museum in our lab (curator: Dr. Lesley Robertson) holds
a very old advertisement (if I remember correctly, end of 19th century or
first years 20th century) describing the merits of a certain preparation of
live bacteria for human consumption. Lesley won't give it away, but I guess
a photocopy should be possible.
Cheers,
Jack Pronk, Kluyver Laboratory of Biotechnology, Delft University of
Technology, the Netherlands

Ralf heeft geschreven in bericht <36136d8e.2828191 at news.wau.nl>...