Malaria Thanks to everyone

amber justin at modulartech.com
Thu Nov 26 14:11:28 EST 1998

Thank you to everyone who answered the question that I posted last week.
All of the information given was very useful and enabled me to inform my
students.  It is so useful to have a forum like this to ask questions, I
hope that I will be able to answer someone else's question soon.  Thanks
again
                                                                Amber