Undergraduate course in Microbiology

Ariel / Jaime Finguerut ariel.finguerut at merconet.com.br
Sat Nov 21 10:07:04 EST 1998

Dear Friends:

My son Ariel now 17 years old is interested in following a carrer in
Biotechnology.
I would like to know your opinion about making the Microbiology
undergraduate couse as a first way to the career.
Also please send me any information about Microbiology courses abroad as
well as graduation in Biotechnology (M.Sc and PHd).
I thank you in advance for your kind help.

Regards

Jaime Finguerut
Av. Dona Lidia, 900 apto 34
Piracicaba S.P. BRAZIL 13405-130