electronic bacterial counters

a2akv at cav.udesc.br a2akv at cav.udesc.br
Sat Nov 14 04:24:21 EST 1998

I was asked to make a study about counting bacteria in raw milk as it arrives
at the dairy. This needs to be done fast, so the production process is not
disrupted. I am aware of at least one company (Bentley Instruments) that
makes an electronic bacterial counter. I would like to know if there are
alternatives in the market and hear from your experiences. Thanks for your
help, Adil Vaz