environmental analysis

Jkirigin jkirigin at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 16:14:48 EST 1998

Hello,
Im a microbiology graduate who will be starting a job dealing with
environmental/agricultural sample analysis on water and perhaps soil.I was
wondering where I could get online information on this subject--from an
analytical  and/or clientel-need standpoint.I am not that well versed in the
subject but my interest is great.Thanks in advance for any advice.
Mary Ann