Rhino viruses

Jay Mone' jmone at MARAUDER.MILLERSV.EDU
Thu Nov 5 12:55:36 EST 1998

Don't hold your breath waiting for a cure for any viral disease,
including rhino.  While we have sufferred for millenia with viral
illnesses, and have learned huge amounts about viruses, we still are
far from a cure for any viral disease.  The best one can hope for in
the near future are better treatments and better vaccines.

Jay Mone'