IUBio

[Announce] Microbiology News Page

Timothy Paustian paustian at bact.wisc.edu
Thu Jul 30 12:42:03 EST 1998

Hi all,

Just wanted to let the micro community know that I have started a
microbiology news page at ( http://www.bact.wisc.edu/news/default.html )
that lists links on the web related to microbiology. It is updated 4-5
times per week and includes references to the popular media as well as
scientific journals. I mention it for two reasons.

1. You may want to use it as yet another resource for keeping abreast of
what is happening in microbiology.

2. More importantly, if you want to inform me of items that should go on
the news page, you can send them to me. (There is a link on the news
page, I do not want to provide it here due to junk Email.)

Cheers,

Tim

P.S. I am a faculty member in the Department of Bacteriology at
UW-Madison so it's not just some flunky doing this :-)