IUBio

environmental microbiology post-doc position available

Genetix genetix at dzn.com
Sat Jul 4 23:50:22 EST 1998

I have an immediate opening for a post-doctoral research associate in my
environmental microbiology program. I am lookign for someone who is skilled
in a variety of molecular biology and classical microbiology techniques and
has a strong background in environmental microbiology. My lab's primary
focus is on the fate and transport of microbial pathogens in the
environment. The position will be at the Texas A&M University's Research
Center at El Paso, Texas.
If you need any additional information please contact
Suresh D. Pillai, Ph.D.
s-pillai at tamu.edu