49th International Science and Engineering Fair

Karl Roberts kr1 at PGSTUMAIL.PG.CC.MD.US
Mon Jan 26 09:30:42 EST 1998

This is a call for potential grand award judges for the 49th ISEF to be
held in Fort Worth, Texas May 10-16, 1998. I have been asked by the ISEF
director to ask for new judges to fill slots in this excellent educational
event. Students from approximately 35 countries will compete for
scholarships and a trip to Stockholm for the Nobel prize ceremony in
research areas including botany, chemistry, engineering, environmental
science, mathematics, behavioral sciences, gerontology, microbiology,
medicine and health, physics, computer science, and astronomy. If any
individual currently holding a Ph.D. in one or more of these areas or in
science education, please contact me by e-mail at either
kr1 at pgstumail.pg.cc.md.us, or drjoe97 at aol.com, call me at 301-322-0999
M-F, or visit the ISEF science service web site- http://www.sciserve.org.
Judging applications can be filled out over the web. Thank you for your
attention and I hope to hear from some of you soon.
Karl J. Roberts, Ph.D.