Independent quality and control Institue for Lab Instruments

Kim Dong shik kdshik72 at chollian.dacom.co.kr
Thu Jan 22 00:33:25 EST 1998

I have a question:

Are there independent (inter)national institutes or research centers who
can give reliable information concerning the quality of lab instruments
and additional info about the manufacturer?

We are looking for cell counting equipment for raw milk and we don't
want to rely on the provided information from the manifacturer alone.
We'd like to have reliable independent information from professionals on
that field too.

Who can help me? And is there anyone who could recommend specific "cell
counting devices for raw milk-equipment"?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Greetings from a sunny but cold Korea.
Kim Dong shik