PEMBA recipe

Jim Rogers rogersj at nmripo.nmri.nnmc.navy.mil
Mon Jan 12 13:45:21 EST 1998

Awhile ago, someone mentioned a selective/differential media for the
identification of Bacillus.  After a long and extended search, I have been
unable to find this media.  I have tried EM Science here in the states, who
is the distributor for E. Merck products of Germany with no luck.  If
anyone can give me a reference, recipe, or part number for this media, I
would really appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance,

James E. Rogers, Ph.D
Biological Defense Research Program