Microbial communication?

jcl5 jcl5 at ukc.ac.uk
Tue Jan 6 09:36:05 EST 1998

I am in my final year of my bachelor degree at the university of Kent
at Canterbury. For my final term I have been set a dissertation with the
title 'molecules involved in microbial cell-cell communication'. I have
tried my normal research areas, i.e. internet, biological databases,
etc, but I have not really found any relevant/useful material. I am
therefore posting to you for any help or suggestions as I am running dry
on ideas.
   Thanks in advance.

             J.Longridge(jcl5 at ukc.ac.uk)

             Studying biochemistry and
             medical biosciences at The university of
             Kent.