HELP

Mr J P Kerslake kerslake at sees.bangor.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 14:55:38 EST 1998

I have been droped in it. Some school students have arrived. They want
to do a project over the next 2 days.  I was lead to beleave that they
wanted to test river water for polution from a cheese factory.
However, today when they arrived I found out that they want to designe a
purifer to take the out put from a micro filtrator. Thre purifer must
either remove protein, fat, & lactose, or it must colate them so that
they can be removed by passing back thruog the filter. At present the
output has too high a BOD to be discharged into the river.

Thanks in advance to ANYONE who can help.

--
John Percy Kerslake, kerslake at SEES.bangor.ac.uk
Pager 01426-235878, dysliexia rules k o