new here

Rafael Costa Guerra achilles at magicnet.net
Sun Aug 2 10:24:08 EST 1998

Greetings,
My name is Rafael Guerra, I am a Doctor of dental Science (Dentist) with
interest in the field of Forensic Dentistry / Forensic Sciences.
I am applying to a master program in Molecular Biology to improve my skills
with DNA identifications. Since it's not my main field, i would like some
contacts (ICQ, here, e-mail,...) to help me with this matter.
Thank you very much, and please sorry about any English mistake, I am still
learning.

Rafael Costa Guerra, DDS.