IUBio

Moderation

MediEdPres mediedpres at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 14:00:27 EST 1997

On 27 Jul 1997 taylorpm at ARIEL.UCS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU wrote:

> To the Administartors of Bionet Microbiolgy,
> How much more do we have to put up with and how much longer do we >have
to wait until this list is moderated? The crap messages are >beginning to
outweigh the decent on theme microbiology ones.

I most certainly hate the garbage posts as well, but the problem with
moderation can be that the newsgroup dries up altogether.  The virology
group became moderated and there hasn't been a post of any kind in almost
a month.

Bill