IUBio

HOMOSEXUALITY: A J*WISH CONSPIRACY!

bossmanxxx at whig.net bossmanxxx at whig.net
Sat Jul 26 04:12:21 EST 1997

ourhero at ftcnet.com wrote:

>------------------------------
>http://www.ftcnet.com/~ourhero
>------------------------------
>11/26/96
>my thoughts on homosexuality

Gee, I thought it was because their mothers breast fed them too long.
Damm. That sounds as stupid as your own ideas. Why is "queers, fags or
men who love men (of course, god forbids) so frightening to you?  I
know its totally useless responsing to this posting because you are
not seeking a debate, you are only trying to justify your own weak
beliefs.
Not that it makes any difference, but I'm not gay. But knowing how
frighten you are of gays I will offer you this - My mother did breast
feed me too long and you sure do show cute when you are mad.