IUBio

Help on Pasteur

Karl Roberts kr1 at PGSTUMAIL.PG.CC.MD.US
Wed Feb 26 07:39:05 EST 1997

Dear Jon,
	Virtually any beginning microbiology textbook will have a picture
or drawing of Pasteur's "swan-necked" flask. We use Atlas' text
Microorganisms in Our World (Mosby), and I have also seen good diagrams
in Volk and Brown's Basic Microbiology (Benjamin Cummings), McKane and
Kandel's Microbiology: essentials and Apllications (McGraw-Hill), and
others. Check out any of these texts, or others, for what you need.
Joe