IUBio

Bacteria Size

Michael Kolotila x3644 mkolotila at necc.mass.edu
Thu Feb 13 10:55:33 EST 1997

Hi Mark;
  Tom Brock's book on Microbiology (don't remember the title) gives a
brief, but excellent review of that subject.
  Good luck.
Michael

 Michael P. Kolotila, Ph.D.        * e-mail: mkolotila at necc.mass.edu
                                   *
 Biotechnology Program Coordinator *
 Department of Natural Science     * phone     :  508-374-3887
 Northern Essex Community College  * voice mail:  508-374-3644
 Elliott Way                       * fax       :  508-374-3723
 Haverhill, MA  01830-2399         *              508-374-3729
       "A little caffeine is good for the soul."  --David Hamburger