IUBio

Message not deliverable

Administrator at SOM-BSB.ucsd.edu Administrator at SOM-BSB.ucsd.edu
Sun Dec 21 06:03:00 EST 1997

----------------------------------- Returned -----------------------------------
From: mail2news-19971221-bionet.microbiology+bionet.microbiology at anon.lcs.mit.edu at @UCSD
Date: 12/21/97 5:49AM
*To: microbio at net.bio.net at @UCSD
Subject: RE: Wishing you a joyous holiday season, and a prosperous Ne
Want more traffic?  Then, what you need is a Publicity Agent!

Posted by MarketCom's MktAgent, interNet's premier publicity engine.

Got something to say, a cause to promote, or goods/services to sell?
Then get the message out to thousands of open-minded, well-educated
individuals all over the world.

Locate & Contact 100,000 interested leads, potential clients, and/or
penpals, in only five days by utilizing our FREE MktAgent demo model.

Good Luck!  God Bless!  Do Business!   http://MarketCom.com/MktAgent/

A mirror site is located at http://www.aoci.com/fontsasoc/marketcom4/

lrwghdnp  l izxlzho qjagx bchaj