IUBio

"bugs" wanted-please help:

lugemwa, FN A57614F at MSUMUSIK.MURSUKY.EDU
Sun Jul 28 18:40:17 EST 1996

Here's an organic chemist running around trying to do biology!

I need defined (with ATTC number) strains of the following microbes:

1. Bacillus subtilis

2. Staphyococcus aures

3. E. Coli

I know that I can get those strains from ATTC, but I would be very
grateful if you share what you have in stock with me.

I have some some strange organic molecules with antimicrobial activity,
but I do not know the origins of the strains that I am using.You guess
ed right I may never be able to appear in print!

Here's my address:

lugemwa, FN.  Department of Chemistry, Murray State University, P.O.Box
9, Murray, KY 42071.  Tel (502)762-2586 or 762-6542 fax: (502)762-6474.
e-mail :a57614F at msumusik.mursuky.edu.