IUBio

Ceftazidime Stability

Jim Seaboldt seaboldt at selway.umt.edu
Thu Jul 25 12:51:31 EST 1996

Joel Weiner wrote:

> Does anyone know a source of information on the stability of ceftazidime
> in solution?? Contact tenshuk.kadima at ualberta.ca

Have you tried:

1.	MICROMEDIX
2.	MEDLINE Search
3.	Package insert (avaliable from a hospital pharmacy)
4.	Company that makes it

If you need more specific information, I reckon I could get you a phone
number for a drug information center that could help (or something).

                          Jim Seaboldt, PharmD
                     http://www.mcn.net/~seaboldt/
  Clinical Coordinator - Pharmacy   |  Clinical Assistant Professor
  Montana Deaconess Medical Center  |  University of Montana
  Great Falls, Montana              |  Missoula, Montana

  mailto:seaboldt at mcn.net           |  mailto:seaboldt at selway.umt.edu