IUBio

biocatalysts..

Leonardo Ivan Mogollon - Biotecnologia ICP ECP lmogollo at INFANTAS.ECP.COM
Wed Jul 24 11:54:20 EST 1996

Dear netters:

I am looking for a method to inactivate cells (fungi and/or bacteria)
without lost of enzymatic activities (intracellular enzymes). I need to
develop a biocatalyst, but I don't want cell reproduction. I know of some
immobilization techniques but not for cell inactivation.

Can anyone help with this topic ?. I would like to know some references
and techniques.

Thanks in advance